Get an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number today

No Social Security Number? We can help you get an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), so you can file your taxes.

Our team of experts are dedicated to making sure you receive your ITIN quickly without stress. Get your ITIN for just $499.

Why choose doola to get an ITIN?

Save time and eliminate the hassle of complex IRS forms and procedures with our expert service.

Filed by Experts

Stress-Free Process

Verified Approval

Stay Compliant

What is an ITIN?

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a unique nine-digit tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service to individuals who are required to file a U.S. tax return but are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN).

The ITIN serves as a means for individuals to comply with U.S. tax laws, allowing them to report income and pay taxes. It is used solely for federal tax purposes and does not confer any legal immigration status or eligibility for Social Security benefits.

How to apply for an ITIN?

The application process is easy. All we need is some basic information about you as required by the IRS. This includes:

  1. Personal information and reason for applying
  2. Foreign status information
  3. Identification documents
  4. Spouse and dependent information
  5. Tax return information (if applicable)

Once you complete our online form with the necessary details, we take care of the entire application process for you. Your ITIN will be sent to you once it’s approved by the IRS.

  • Provide your personal details and required documents
  • We’ll fill out and file your ITIN application
  • You receive your ITIN

Why do I need an ITIN?

If you’re required to file a U.S. tax return but ineligible for a Social Security Number (SSN), an ITIN allows you to fulfill your tax obligations.

It’s also necessary for reporting income earned in the United States, claiming benefits under tax treaties, and conducting financial transactions like opening a U.S. bank account or applying for a mortgage.

Additionally, if you’re a spouse or dependent of a U.S. taxpayer without an SSN, obtaining an ITIN ensures you can be claimed on a U.S. tax return. Whether you’re involved in real estate transactions or need to establish creditworthiness, an ITIN is crucial for compliance with U.S. tax laws and financial activities.

  • File a U.S. tax return but are not eligible for a Social Security Number
  • Report earnings to the IRS
  • Open a bank account or to conduct certain financial transactions
  • Apply for a mortgage or to get a loan in the United States
Incl. in Total Compliance

ITIN at affordable pricing

Don’t wait any further! Ensure you are in compliance with U.S. tax laws and take advantage of our hassle-free ITIN service today.


  • ITIN application
  • Simplified process to help you file accurately with the government
  • Confirmation of successful submission to the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
faq image

What documents do I need to apply for an ITIN?

You need to submit original or certified copies of documents such as passports, national identification cards, and birth certificates to establish your identity and foreign status.

How long does it take to get an ITIN?

The processing time for an ITIN application can vary depending on factors such as the volume of applications received by the IRS and the accuracy of the information provided.

Do ITINs expire?

Yes, ITINs expire if they are not used on a federal tax return at least once in the past three years. Additionally, ITINs issued before 2013 have staggered expiration dates and must be renewed as necessary.

Can I use an ITIN for purposes other than tax filing?

No, an ITIN is issued solely for federal tax reporting purposes. It does not authorize work in the United States, provide eligibility for Social Security benefits, or change an individual’s immigration status.

Can I use my ITIN instead of a Social Security Number (SSN) for employment purposes?

No, an ITIN is not intended for employment purposes. Only individuals authorized to work in the United States by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) can obtain an SSN for employment. ITINs are solely for federal tax reporting purposes and do not authorize work in the U.S.

What happens if I need to renew my ITIN?

If your ITIN is expiring or has expired, you must renew it to continue using it for federal tax purposes. Ensure you renew your ITIN before the expiration date to avoid any disruptions in your tax obligations.

Still have a question?

Schedule a free consultation with an expert from doola, today.

Start your dream business and keep it 100% compliant

Turn your dream idea into your dream business.