arjun from doola public investor update: week 8, 2023
What is up, arjun from doola here with the EIGHTH public investor update of 2023 (note, these updates also make me realize how fast this year is going, wild, 8/52 down!) You can also read this update on Twitter and see all previous weekly updates in the MEGA THREAD: Without further ado, lets doola it and dive in! #builtwithdoola…
What is up, arjun from doola here with the EIGHTH public investor update of 2023 (note, these updates also make me realize how fast this year is going, wild, 8/52 down!)
You can also read this update on Twitter and see all previous weekly updates in the MEGA THREAD:
Without further ado, lets doola it and dive in!
#builtwithdoola Customer Spotlight ????: June.so
Our friends at June are open to sharing their knowledge about product analytics with you in a 1-1 coaching session to help you define or QA your tracking plan.
This is an exclusive opportunity to receive personalized guidance from industry experts, who will work with you to ensure that your tracking plan is tailored to your specific business needs and goals.
June.so is the new way to do product analytics. It’s the only product analytics tool that gives you auto-generated reports that focus on companies.
• Talent is everywhere, but opportunity is not. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human entrepreneurship and democratize access to the US financial ecosystem by empowering 1M founders globally to turn their dream idea into their dream US business.
@doolaHQ Lowlight ????
• We didn’t have consistent UTM tracking and that is leading to messy data in terms of revenue attribution. We are doing a sweep of our tracking to ensure we can have crystal clear data tracking going forward.
@doolaHQ Highlight ????
• LLC vs C-Corp content (450K views) really resonated and helped drive customer, partnership and investor inbound
Personal Lowlight ????
• Have been too scattered with my time and context switching means lack of impact by not going deep enough into tasks. Going to re-design my calendar using Paul Graham’s maker/manager time concept to more effectively use timeboxing.
Personal Highlight ????
• Went to my second @PitchandrunNYC run last week (great way to meet other founders/investors in NYC + have a system to run once a week). Despite not actively running much for past year (mostly weights, HiiT, and 12-3-30), was able to hold sub 8 min mile.
Thanks & Kudos ????
• @Lillie__Sun for the fashion advice????
• @shanesabine_ for investor intro
• @chriszeoli for partnership intros
• @businessbarista for the advice on scaling, and an awesome content shoot in times square (content coming soon)
And that’s a wrap! Any feedback?
• What was awesome?
• What was boring?
• What was confusing?
• What didn’t you believe?
Please hit reply and let me know (I read every email I get) ????
See you next week ????
Doola Website Admin
Arjun's Weekly Public Investor Update
Get the next report in your inbox.
Share this post
Doola's website is for general information purposes only and
doesn't provide official law or tax advice. For tax or legal advice we are happy to connect
you to a professional in our network! Please see our terms
to reach out with any questions.