arjun from doola public investor update: week 10, 2023
What is up, arjun from doola here with the TENTH public investor update of 2023 (note, these updates also make me realize how fast this year is going, wild, 10/52 down) You can also read this update on Twitter and see all previous weekly updates in the MEGA THREAD: Without further ado, lets doola it and dive in! Key…
What is up, arjun from doola here with the TENTH public investor update of 2023 (note, these updates also make me realize how fast this year is going, wild, 10/52 down)
You can also read this update on Twitter and see all previous weekly updates in the MEGA THREAD:
Without further ado, lets doola it and dive in!
Key Ask: Affiliate/Influencer Intros ????
• Running it back because I got some incredible introductions last time: are you close to any influencers who we could chat with to discuss an affiliate influencer partnership? A few verticals of interest: Real Estate, E-Commerce (Amazon/Shopify), Finance. DM me (15% rev share opportunity for intro!)
• Talent is everywhere, but opportunity is not. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human entrepreneurship and democratize access to the US financial ecosystem by empowering 1M founders globally to turn their dream idea into their dream US business.
@doolaHQ Lowlight ????
• Our free consultation calendly link was broken meaning for half of the week, inbound leads had no way to schedule a consultation with us.
@doolaHQ Highlight ????
• In response the SVB situation, the team moved fast to fully “ungate” doola Banking so that anyone, even if you didn’t form with doola, can open an FDIC insured business bank account with doola
Personal Lowlight and Highlight ????
• Went to @PitchandrunNYC again and my new oka running shoes felt incredible (highlight) but my Achilles acted up again (lowlight) and had to bike home after the first half of run. Rule #1 of fitness: don’t get injured -> going to take it slow until *fully healed.*
Thanks & Kudos ????
• @chriszeoli for the influencer intro’s
• @SahilBloom for the guidance on social
• all doola investors for checking in on if we were impacted/had exposure to Silicon Valley Bank
And that’s a wrap! Any feedback?
• What was awesome?
• What was boring?
• What was confusing?
• What didn’t you believe?
Please hit reply and let me know (I read every email I get) ????
See you next week ????
Doola Website Admin
Arjun's Weekly Public Investor Update
Get the next report in your inbox.
Share this post
Doola's website is for general information purposes only and
doesn't provide official law or tax advice. For tax or legal advice we are happy to connect
you to a professional in our network! Please see our terms
to reach out with any questions.